Commercial Property Solicitor
Specialist Property Advice from John McLean
Welcome to my website! My name is John McLean and I am an experienced commercial property solicitor. First, a brief summary of my experience:
- 2005 – Trainee at international law firm Eversheds LLP in the Birmingham office for 2 years.
- 2007 – Solicitor, Associate and then Senior Associate in the Eversheds Real Estate team in Birmingham for a further 9 years.
- 2016 – Senior associate at Thursfields Solicitors in the Commercial Property department for 5 years, based in Birmingham and Kidderminster.
- 2021 – Partner with Nexa Law Limited, operating both locally from my workspace in Kinver, South Staffordshire, and as required from Nexa’s London office.
During my 11 years with Eversheds I acted for major corporates with large property portfolios, and gained an invaluable base of knowledge and commercial experience acting at the highest level. At regional law firm Thursfields, I gathered extensive experience acting for mainly local SME businesses, and knowledge of the different challenges faced by owner occupier businesses. At Nexa, I have continued to act on the full range of commercial property transactions for businesses large and small.
If you have any commercial property queries, I would be delighted to assist. Please click on the links below to find out more about me and the services on offer. I work as a consultant solicitor and all work is carried out through Nexa Law Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. For a free, no-obligation discussion you can:
- Call by ringing 01384 872069 – speak to my New Enquiry Team now
- Email me at email@example.com
- Fill in the Contact Form on my website www.mcleanlegal.co.uk
- Live Chat now – speak with a New Enquiry Team member straight away
- Meet Me at Suite 2, 83 High Street, Kinver, Staffordshire DY7 6HD – by appointment only
Lines and chat are open 24/7 and 365 days a year – contact my New Enquiry Team today!
I typically respond to enquiries within 24 hours. Just let me know when you contact me which is your preferred means of contact. I can then call you to have a free, no-obligation chat through your query to see whether I can help. I’m always happy to discuss commercial property questions, so if in doubt give me a call. Enjoy looking around the site, and if you like what you see do get in touch!