Posted on 21 November 2023
Thanks to those who took part in my little Children in Need fundraiser on Friday. Here’s a link back to what I was up to: Children in Need 2023 (mcleanlegal.co.uk) .
My favourite lawyer joke/quote of the day was this one:
How do you get a group of lawyers to smile for a photo? Say ‘Fees!’
Children in Need – Fun Had!
I’ve counted up, and gathered 11 quotes and jokes up all told across my social media platforms. As promised, my business is now making a modest donation to Children in Need off the back of that. Not massive, but every little helps. I’ll target doubling that next year! Hopefully I raised a little more awareness too.
Thanks again for supporting!
Best of the Rest
Here are the best of the rest of the lawyer jokes gathered:
- Why don’t sharks bite lawyers? Professional courtesy
- Man: How much do you charge to answer three questions?
Man: Thats a bit steep isnt it?
Lawyer: Its good value, and whats your third question.
- Q: What do have when a lawyer is buried up to his neck in sand? A: Not enough sand
- What does a short-sighted lawyer need for reading small print? Contract lenses
- What’s a lawyer’s favourite food? Sue-shi
- Did you hear about the man who sued his airline for mislaid luggage? Sadly, he lost his case
- What do you call 1,000 lawyers at the bottom of the ocean? The Great Barrister Reef
They made me smile…I hope you have enjoyed!
If you want to donate yourself, of course, head on over to the donation page on the Children in Need website here Donate to BBC Children in Need and dive right in.
Thanks for reading, and I look forward to seeing you on the next blog post!