Posted on 2 January 2023
Happy New Year everyone! I hope you have had a good Christmas, and are ready for the new year. I’ve been rather quiet online for the past few months because, well, it’s been rather busy in the office! I’ve had lots of interesting projects on during the Autumn and Winter months, and here’s a flavour of them:
Commercial Property Work
I’m ready and raring for the new year, but here are some of the highlights from the end of 2022:
- Acting for the proposed occupier of a government funded multi-million pound health centre site. This was an involved and very interesting project, with many different parties and aspects. Commercial property work sat side by side with a commercial agreement, and construction input too. I have acted for occupiers on various new build projects, both large and small, and if you would like a chat do give me a call on 01384 872069 . My team will take your details so that I can have a free, no-obligation chat with you about your requirements.
- New 2,000+sq ft industrial unit lease for a long-standing landlord client in Birmingham. In uncertain times, I was pleased to complete this letting for my client, overcoming a number of issues to get to completion. If you are a landlord and are fed up with your solicitor, give me a call on 01384 872069 and see if I can help.
- Office leases for premises in Devon and Warwickshire, acting for the tenant. Great to see businesses across the country still looking to expand and take on new space. I act for clients all over England. I use Zoom/Teams/telephone/email – whatever suits a particular client, so distance is no issue.
- More smaller industrial unit leases for a landlord client in Solihull. These require a more commercial level of work – I’m flexible in my approach, and adapt to suit the client, property and project.
- Independent Legal Advice. Lots more of these. If you need to give a Personal Guarantee, give me a call to get a quotation on 01384 872069 . I can give a fast, fixed-price service.
I’ve been pleased to get some great feedback over the past three months:
“Masterful, expert advise.
John advised on a complex multi-million-pound transaction with a government agency . He was able to parse large volumes of complex information – and crucially, draw out the salient commercial and legal considerations at short notice.
I have no hesitation in recommending him commercial property transactions, and look forward to engaging him the future.”
Prof Rishabh Bindah Prasad MBBS MA MSc FRSA SFFMLM FFCI FRCGP, Chairman of Willows Health, Honorary Professor of Digital Health and Principal General Practitioner
“We have worked with John on a number of projects and have found him to be exceptionally thorough. He has also been able to distil complex legal points into real world options that are clearly explained and actioned. We would not hesitate to recommend him for purchases, leases, legal reports or anything property related.“
John Green, Director, Smalldene (Midlands) Limited
My office has really settled in now and is a great space for meeting clients new and old. I enjoyed a photo shoot in October to get some great new shots for the website. I’ll be sprinkling them into my blog posts, so look out for those. I’ll be revamping the office pages of the website in the new year, with a bit more detail about the facilities on offer.
As always, if you have any queries, then do get in touch for a no-obligation, free, quotation via firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01384 872069 or via my Free Enquiry web page. All work is carried out through Nexa Law Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the SRA.
Thanks for reading. I hope the new year brings you good health and success in whatever you do, and to all my clients and contacts, I look forward to working with you again.